Virgil Abloh and Nike’s ‘The Ten’ collaboration is restocking — although there’s slim chance you’ll be able to get a pair. Added to the usual rigmarole of getting hyped sneakers, is the fact that this restock will only go down in China. Nine out of ten (the All Stars are still a no-show) pairs will hit Nike SNKRS shelves between January 9–11.
For those outside China, you can only hope that an influx of sneakers in the market means you have better chance of finding a resale pair. Still, The Ten’s last release was cancelled due to overwhelming demand, so here’s hoping Nike have worked out the app’s teething problems.
Here are the drop details for each:
• Off-White x Nike Hyperdunk: January 9 at 9am
• Off-White x Nike Blazer: January 9 at 11am
• Off-White x Nike Air Force 1: January 9 at 1pm
• Off-White x Nike Air Max 97: January 9 at 3pm
• Off-White x Nike Air Max 90: January 10 at 9am
• Off-White x Nike Zoom Fly: January 10 at 11am
• Off-White x Nike Air VaporMax: January 10 at 1pm
• Off-White x Nike Air Presto: January 10 at 3pm
• Off-White x Air Jordan 1: January 11 at 5pm