At over 200 pages, this is the MEGA ISSUE. It's so chunky you can barely hold it with both hands!
ISSUE 33 CONTENT
• A hard hitting 20 page feature looking at the history of the sneaker colab business. Are colabs really the new GR?
• A trio of 'Dare to be Different' sneaker connoisseurs... you won't believe the world's biggest Troop collection!
• Preview of Reebok's classic Ventilator 2015 program
• Lick 'em and stick 'em... freaky shit people do with their kicks!
• An artist who has made Jordans fly... WTF?
• An insider's look at the Nike OTC collector meeting in Tokyo
• Filfury and Careaux interviews
• New Balance 'MADE IN USA' feature
• Exclusive preview of the ASICS 'Evo' range
• Never seen before colabs including the Brooks x Concepts 'BEAST' and the HAL x Reebok LX8500
• Preview of the new Air Max Ultra Jacquard... sleek elite!
PLEASE NOTE: Multiple covers are printed of each magazine, so you may receive a different cover to the one shown here. All the content is the same.
PLEASE NOTE: We can NO LONGER guarantee orders addressed to correctional facilities or institutions will arrive. No claims can be made to SF if the magazine is not delivered!