Last Chance for the Travis Scott x Fragment x Air Jordan 1 High Raffle
When the dust settled from the controversial release that was the Travis Scott x Fragment Design x Air Jordan 1 High from earlier this year, the sneaker gods have smiled with the news of one last raffle. Australian sneakerheads will get a chance to enter the draw to purchase a pair from Sydney- and Melbourne-based boutique Supply.
Geographic restrictions do limit entries to the 25 million or so inhabitants of Australia (on paper, that’s five times the amount of entries for the Dior x Air Jordan 1), and even so, chances are slim. But it’s still more than zero! Among the laundry list of Ts and Cs prospective customers must adhere to are these important points:
- This release is online only
- Only one entry per person, per raffle
- Entrants must have a valid government-issued ID to verify their purchase
- Entrants must answer two specific questions:
- What is one item on your bucket list?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Enter the raffle here before September 22 at 9AM AEST. The raffle will be drawn and winners notified the following day. Size availability ranges from 6 to 12 US. Good luck!