There's A Huge Restock Going Down On Nike Snkrs Right Now
Nike have just flooded their SNKRS page with some of this year’s most hyped sneakers. Reserved for the most coveted drops and top tier sneaker information, restocks aren’t the norm for the channel – but nine of 2016’s heavy hitters have just reappeared for sale.
Included in the drop are the:
- ‘Olympic’ Air Foamposite One
- Air Jordan 11 Low ‘Cherry’
- Air Jordan 11 Low ‘Midnight Navy’
- Air Max Zero ‘OG’
- Air Max LD-Zero H
- Air Presto ‘Safari’
- Air Max 90 Ultra Superfly T
- Air Foamposite One ‘Optic Yellow’
- Air Foamposite Pro ‘University Red’
At the time of writing, all models are available except the Midnight Navy AJ11s. This might be your last chance to pick some of these up at retail so do some window shopping here, and get over to the SNKRS page of Nike online and smash that ‘add to cart’ button.