Every 2022 Teddy Santis-Curated New Balance, Ranked by You
Teddy Santis’ first year as creative director for New Balance’s MADE in USA line has come to a close. The duo released 16 pairs, revealing the massive selection in March and dropping colourways sporadically between April and September. Helping to execute Santis’ vision were three NB silhouettes – the 990v1, 990v2 and 990v3 – all decked out in unique material mixes and colourways. While there was plenty of hype surrounding most, some sold out quicker than others. To gauge how you felt about Teddy Santis’ curated selection, we put out a vote on the Sneaker Freaker Instagram.
All sixteen pairs were put head to head, but only one was crowned the winner. Keep on scrolling to see every 2022 Teddy Santis-curated New Balance ranked by you!
Eliminated First Round
- New Balance 990 ‘Macadamia Nut’
- New Balance 990v2 ‘Navy/Sea Salt’
- New Balance 990v2 ‘Chrysanthemum’
- New Balance 990v2 ‘Black’
- New Balance 990v2 ‘Sea Salt’
- New Balance 990v3 ‘Sea Salt’
- New Balance 990v3 ‘Macadamia Nut’
- New Balance 990v2 ‘Marigold’
Eliminated Second Round
- New Balance 990 ‘Marblehead’
- New Balance 990v3 ‘Scarlet’
- New Balance 990v2 ‘Marblehead’
- New Balance 990v3 ‘Raw Amethyst’
Eliminated Third Round
- New Balance 990v2 ‘Castlerock’
- New Balance 990v3 ‘Spring Tide’
Eliminated Fourth Round
New Balance 990v3 ‘Olive Leaf’
New Balance 990v3 ‘Marblehead’
Keep updated on everything Teddy Santis x New Balance ,here!