Forget the world's runways, the pregame tunnel packs so much heat it threatens to light up the NBA's hardwood floors. From cosy boy KD in Undercover to Brandon Ingram riding the Wave Runner, these were the most nuclear builds of November.
10. Cozy boy king KD showing some love to Undercover's Nike React Element 87.
9. It doesn't get much stranger than Lance Stephenson ...
8. Al-Farouq hits us with a custom from Nigeria.
7. Headband Klay getting it done on Halloween. You know what's real scary? His jump shot.
6. In the running for league's steeziest, Russell Westbrook drops in wearing rainbow Chuck 70s.
5. When the drip is too much even for the cameraman. LeBron James needs his own runway — the LeBronway.
4. Gamer boy goes absolutely nuclear.
3. We see you, PJ; with eyes wide open.
2. The Carolina kid drips down in the Yeezy Wave Runner. Brandon Ingram, we salute you.
1. Plays Red Dead once; finds a look that lasts a lifetime.