Issue 19 of the world's greatest boogazine is finally on the loose and ready for pre-orders. As usual it's packing a mighty punch - over 128 pages of never-seen-before sneakers and one of our raddest mega-features ever - the complete history of VISION STREET WEAR! With the help of ex-Vision staff from back in the 80s, we've produced the ultimate look at the most mental and influential skate brand.
There's over 18 pages of interviews and all Vision's greatest hits are in full effect - the giant logo tees, ollie pads, Gator Rogowski, Mark Gonzales, vintage VSW sneakers such as the DV8 and DV9 models and the classic Psycho Stick as immortalised by INXS. It's also a celebration of Vision's unique graphic style that still snaps necks 25 years later.
And it's the first time in SNKRFKR history that we've put an adidas on the cover, and what a corker we chose. These Jeremy Scott ObyO Teddy Bears are sure to divide opinions, but love them or hate them, they surely hit a soft spot with us! Check out full details of what you can expect below and get your pre-order on here or cop all six covers (yes, SIX!) here. And if you're in Melbourne town make sure to drop by our super sneaker swap meet launch party!
Pre-order now from Sneaker Freaker and you'll also get a free set of stickers and a gigantic ‘Psycho Stick' fluoro poster! (see attached poster image above)
OTHER ISSUE 19 HIGHLIGHTS
- The relaunch of the Adidas EQT
- Exclusive story on the incredible Converse sneakers handmade by Japanese cobbler sak
- Over 40 pages of all the latest sneakers from all four corners of the globe
- Dozens of new models and a wicked new-school ACG sneaker feature
- Ronnie Fieg interview from NYC
- Air Max 90 retrospective from Berlin
- The freshest selection of new Nike jackets and apparel
- UK Sneaker customiser PINS