It’s finally that time of year where we get ready to pack up ship for a nice long-earned holiday, but before we crack open a coldie it’s time to hit you with Issue 20 of Sneaker Freaker. And because we’re in the Xmas spirit, we knew we’d have to give you a little something extra this Issue – how does 20% extra Sneaker Freaker goodness sound? This is our biggest and baddest Issue ever!
As usual there’s also a special surprise for all our pre-order customers... you’ll get a limited edition cover, as ‘tagged’ by the notorious graff legend and Nike bad boy – Stash (aka Josh Franklin). We get up close and personal with Stash as he reveals his newest project and talks about the closure of Nort and going through ‘sneaker therapy’ amongst other things. Read below for more...
All pre-orders will receive the limited edition Stash cover and a matching A1 size poster. This is one huge poster and will not be available anyplace else, so get in early! Top it all off with all the exclusives you’ve come to expect from the World’s Best Boogazine, such as
• Monster NYC feature including interviews with DAVE ORTIZ, ALLDAY, VA$HTIE KOLA and OUTLIER
• Tinker Hatfield Vs. Air Safari Interview
• One of the craziest sneaker collectors in the world!
• 40 pages of all the latest awesome kicks!
• All the new-school lightweight runners
• The freshest selection of new Nike & adidas jackets and apparel
• Seven covers to collect
• And more…yes, 20% more!
Get your pre-order on now, as the limited edition cover and poster set will now last. A perfect Xmas pressie for that Freaker who has everything, you can now order all SEVEN covers in one massive pack online here.