If you live in Australia and you haven't heard of Schwipe, log off now. If you live elsewhere you might just be excused, but not for long. Since taking up arms against the millennium bug, the once upon a time tshirt label continued the assault against the collapse of the 20th century with a gaggle of shits n' giggle one liners such as "ketamine is a drug for horses", "f*ck a punk for charity", "shit, bitch!".
2004 saw the label capitalise on their cult following with the production of a full clothing range including all-over print hoodies, knitwear and denim. And now with 15 ranges under their belts, a store cum gallery (Don't Come), over 100 tee designs and 40 stockists worldwide; Tim and Misha are set for world abomination.
The current range is called 'THE ORIGINAL PARTY ANIMAL', ensembles for musically malnourished missing links.
Hit up www.schwipe.com.au to buy online and get free shipping worldwide.
The range includes:
- 'Ruffle Duffle', wool blend duffle coat with oversize hood and herringbone lining
- Mens 'Jukebox Jacket', a varsity/letterman jacket with leather arms and melton wool body. Features chenille and embroidery patches on chest and a crazy yardage embroidery of music notes on the satin lining.
- 'Dis Go' sweater, the photo print with metallic finish gives all the garments an amazing lifelike mirrorball feel. Creating oddly shaped disco balls from sweaters and tights.
- Oversized 'Organ Donor' hood. Keyboard print is an airbrushed print which features the moon and night sky. A old school Australian panel van painter was commissioned for this print.
- 'Cheap Thrills' is a ziphood with all over pill design.
Gatecrashing stores now.
Check out the rest of 'THE ORIGINAL PARTY ANIMAL' and buy online at Schwipe - FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.