The Nike swoosh spreads its Midas Touch on Emeryville, CA with a grand opening going down this Tuesday. Nike’s new retail location at Bay Street shopping center in Emeryville will open on Tuesday, November 11th at 10 a.m. The new store will feature Nike’s new customization concepts including the T-Bar and Nike iD Pavilion, giving consumers the power to design and create their own footwear, apparel and equipment. Through Nike iD, consumers can customize products from 105 key styles and a handful of items that are exclusive to the NIKEiD sessions, such as the Dunk, Dunk High, the women’s Dunk, the Air Max 90, the Air Max BW and the Air Force 25 low.
Following the official opening on Tuesday, Nike will host a 2-day grand opening event at the store on Saturday, Nov 15th from 1-4PM and on Sunday, Nov 16th from 8:30-11AM. Activities will include:
• A DJ on Saturday playing music all day
• A free gift for the first 100 customers
• “Fancy Footwork,” “Show your Spirit” and freestyle contests with prizes
• Live broadcasts by KMEL 106 DJ Big Von on November 15th from 1-3pm
• Chances to win $1,000 shopping spree
• Grand prize of a shopping party for one lucky winner and four friends
• Run Club Kickoff on Sunday at 8:30AM
So if you're lucky enough to live in the Emeryville area, make sure you get down to the grand opening and experience the magic of Nike!
For more information on the grand opening, visit www.nikestore.com/newstores