Keds are jumping on the conscious cart with their new range entitled Green Label. Our good mates at Schuh will be stocking the collection from April 16th, so if you're digging the earth as much as these kicks, then score your pair here.
What makes Green Label Green?
- Friendly organic cotton for a healthier environment.
- By using 100% organic cotton in Keds Green Label, the brand can reduce 1,000 pounds of toxic pesticides.
- Keep the rubber, reduce the waste with 20% recycled rubber in each outsole.
- Eye-catching colours created from natural resources.
- Shoes are made with non-toxic inks and dyes.
- Nickel free eyelets, ISO-9001 certified factory and recycled insoles.