END. has some very big news. The renowned retailer has decided to tackle the sneaker market's issue of voracious shoppers tipping the scales in their favour with sneaker bots, by launching a brand new 'microsite' called END. Launches. The site is "aimed at levelling the playing field for genuine sneaker fans" and will work on a first come, first served basis where you register for the shoe on their site, and are then sent an email upon the shoe's release. The email will contain a link, which when clicked, will place you in a queue. Then, if you're allocated stock you'll have five minutes to purchase your hyped jawnz before your spot is given up. That simple.
News of a streamlined sneaker copping system is no doubt fresh. But, if years of being ousted by the more tech-savvy has taught us anything, it's that someone will figure out how to finesse the system soon enough. The real news here is that END. is celebrating the launch of the site with an unprecedented restock of sneakers. There's the Fragment x Nike Sock Darts, Fragment x Air Jordan 1s, the Concepts x New Balance 'Luxury Goods' 997s and more. Yes, Yeezy 350 Boosts are included in 'more' – both the 'Pirate Blacks' and the 'Moon Rocks'. What's extra crazy is, and we're not kidding here, that this is all hitting the store in the next seven days. WHAT!?
Check a full list of what's coming below, whip out the credit card, and register for everything you can on END. Launches.
- Concepts x New Balance ‘Luxury Goods’
- Nike Air Max 1 Patch 'Steel Green'
- Nike Air Max 1 Patch 'Sand'
- Nike Air Max 1 Patch 'Black'
- Nike Air Max 1 Patch 'White/University Red'
- Nike Air Max 90 Patch 'White/Grey/Infrared'
- Nike Air Max 95 'Neon'
- END. x Reebok Ventilator ‘Husky’
- END. x Onitsuka Tiger Colorado 85 ‘Bluebird’
- Fragment x Nike Sock Dart 'Black'
- Fragment x Nike Sock Dart 'Photo Blue/Summit White'
- Fragment x Nike Sock Dart 'Obsidian/Summit White'
- adidas Y3 Qasa High 'Black'
- Nike Sock Dart Independence Day 'Varsity Red'
- Nike Sock Dart Independence Day 'White'
- Nike Sock Dart Independence Day 'Sport Royal'
- Nike Air Max 90 ‘Cork’
- Fragment x Nike Air Jordan 1
- adidas Yeezy Boost 350 (Pirate Black)
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 (Moonrock)