Afew Store expresses their ASICS love by enlisting the help of artist Kwillis for this 'Best of Gel Lyte ...
Supreme let loose their inner hippy with the release of this new 'Tie Dye' camp cap collection.
We've got five new pairs of Arnette sunglasses to give away and entering is real easy.
Fuse TV's 'Sole Searching' program caught up with FILA's Louis W. Colon III to see what the brand has ...
Converse is running a traveling roadshow across the Great Southern Land with a few loud friends.
DunkXchange is hitting up Atlanta this weekend with their traveling trade show. Full details inside. ...
Stussy's Summer 2013 Collection is available now at Berlin's Overkill. Check out the threads inside.
Microsoft Zuneblog by yen 21st Sep 2006
Microsoft just launched this new MP3 player with built in wireless file transfer couple of days back and it's probably gonna give Apple's IPOD a run for its money.
Zune starts with a 30GB digital media player and adds a twist. You can wirelessly share selected full-length sample tracks, playlists, pictures or your home-grown tracks directly from Zune to Zune.1 You can listen to the full-length songs that you receive up to three times in three days, flag the ones you like and easily buy them the next time you sync up. You can discover new music in the Zune Marketplace, and show off your favorite pictures and videos on the big, bright screen. Zune has all that and a built in FM tuner, too. Let your inner DJ run wild.
● Wireless Zune-to-Zune sharing. Zune lets you spontaneously share selected full-length sample tracks of your favorite songs, homemade recordings, playlists or pictures with friends wirelessly, device to device.1 You can listen to any song you receive up to three times in three days. And if you like a song you hear and want to buy it, you can flag it right on your device to easily find it later.
• Your own personalized Zune. Zune is easy to use and easy to love. You can choose one of three base colors, each combined with a distinctive double-shot finish created by the overlay of one color on another. The player also can easily be customized with your favorite pictures.
• Large color screen. Zune comes with a bright 3-inch LCD video screen that works in portrait or landscape mode. Your music, video and pictures never looked better.
• 30GB player. Zune stores up to 7,500 songs, 25,000 pictures or 100 hours of video.2 You can make playlists on the go and watch a slide show while you’re listening. Watching video in landscape mode gets the most out of the vivid display.
• Zune Pass. Downloads or a subscription? It’s your choice. A Zune Pass subscription gives you “all you can eat” access to discover and explore the Zune Marketplace.
• Built-in FM tuner. With the built-in FM tuner you can listen to local FM radio stations or tune in to programming while you’re at your local health club, for example. Advanced tuning capabilities allow you to see the name of the song currently playing on selected frequencies.
Older posts by yen