Feit has always been ahead of its time as far as design and build quality. They take great pride and producing one of the best made sneakers on the planet. Their new range is nothing short of this.
It takes a certain kind of sneaker head to appreciate Feit. Those who own a pair or know the people at Feit will know this already. But for those who don't know, here are some of the technical bits that make their shoes kick ass...
All FEIT products are HANDMADE using "Specialized FEIT Komponentary" Each Komponent has been separately designed, developed and manufactured to ensure superior strength, traction and wearability.
Specialized FEIT Komponentry
- Hand crafted VP Last - Made in Civitanova Marche, Italy by 74 year old master cobbler Verdiccio Paderone. Signor Paderone employs traditional last making techniques rarely used in modern footwear production.
- Vibram 3 Piece Sole Unit - Includes men's dress shoe leather toe bar and outsole and lightweight phylon midsole. With over 60 years experience, Vibram produces highest quality soles for mountain climbing boots and beyond. FEIT is proud to have worked with the world leader in Sole manufacturing to develop our sole.
- Propound Support Leather Footbed - Dual forefoot and heel cushioning.
- Anatomical design.
- Based on US SWAT team footbeds, FEIT's propound support footbed maximising comfort and minimises heat and odour.
- Glove Leather LIning - All FEIt products are lined wuth real Italian glove leather.
- Custom Pull Loops - Positions tongue when fitting. Enables greates possible fit.
- FEIT Forged Hardware - Unique metals, rubbers and leathers are sourced from all corners of the globe to highlight design and details.
- FEIT Cut and Sew - Precision Assembly. All Komponents are fused piece by piece, by hand, resulting in truly finished product.
- Entirely designed, developed and manufactured in Europe.