Topic: if i wear a size 8 in womens, what size would i wear in men?

please let me know, because there are several kicks i want to cop in men's sizes!

Re: if i wear a size 8 in womens, what size would i wear in men?

Your men's size would be about 1.5 smaller. So you'd be a 6.5... but you can give or take half a size depending on how you like to wear your shoes (tight or with a bit of room).

Heard of google? http://www.aussiethings.com.au/shoe-siz … chart.html

really winning them over there darth http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ugh2.gif

rubez - also keep an eye on the kids boy sizes, theyre about a boys 7 = womens 8 (:

tafka soulbridgemedia

I provided the chart did i not? :-)

I wear a size 8 in womans and 6 boys, sucks for me because some of the good shoes start @ 7 and up in mens

smart ass @ darthgriff...

but thanks guys ^_^

Hey well am a 7Y in bigkids [ boys ] and that makes me a 8 in women size so its like a 6.5 or 7 in men depending on the sneaker too !

I shortly make a list of all sizes and after that I definitely share here for knowing......!

Thanks for sharing but no need to thanks...!

Haxi Lee

Anybody need a 6.5 in the electrolimes?

Hi I have a question. I wear a size 12 wide in womens sneakers. And I see these sneakers that I want to get but they are men sneakers. What size should I get if I want to get the men sneakers? My 12 wide sneakers are very comfortable and I just want know what size I should I get inorder to feel that same comfort or close to it?

Hi

Depending on the brand I would go for 1-1.5 sizes smaller. In some cases even 2 sizes smaller but really the best way to go is to try them on in a store. If buying online go for 1 full size as a general guide.