1 (edited by Mik July 1st, 13 9:55am)

Topic: What are they worth?

If you want to sell something, you need a for sale thread.
If you "want to find out what something is worth" put them on ebay, that will tell you what people will pay pretty fast.
What you don't want to do is list up the stuff you want to sell, and ask what are they worth, as that results in this happening.
Thanks

Re: What are they worth?

They are worth wearing

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand

I hear ya dude but I need to release some funds and I've got over a dozen other that I havnt worn yet so figure a couple less wont hurt .

as Mik has pointed out, the thing to not do is try and sell them on SF thinking the mods will let it slide by despite breaking a heap of rules. we see (almost) all.

If you're in a hurry for cash, then eBay.

If you're not in a hurry for cash, make 50 posts and wait 3 months. then we'll authorise you here and you'll probably get a more realistic value offered on them. the realistic value may be more or less than eBay, but here you have a dedicated market of people who want to buy sneakers.

please note that we want you to contribute to the forum, not just post 50 copies of "me too" or "i like sneakers". that's the cost you have to pay to get access to our buyers.

Thanks dude ,for the heads up ,don't want to rub other up the wrong way
Cheers .

also your in UK? Maybe kicksxchange may be something to try.

All the gear and no idea.