1 (edited by brendan June 23rd, 13 7:06pm)

Topic: Vertical Crease in toe; What do I do?!

So my Retro 6 Olympics have a crease in the toe. But, contrary to common creases that occur from bending the leather horizontally, this one is towards the tip of the toe and vertical. It protrudes slightly from the side view but is still very noticeable from the top. I can feel is on the inside of the toe as well and i can flatten in out when i hold it but otherwise stays creased. It is around an inch long and 1/8 inch wide for dimensions. Any ways or ideas on fixing this? Also they fit and the crease is there whether I'm wearing them or not.

http://i.imgur.com/ocRF3DK.jpg

Re: Vertical Crease in toe; What do I do?!

smaller size?

All the gear and no idea.

put a photo on imgur.com and tell us where it is (space the url out) and we'll fix the link. be easier with a picture

Iron with a moist towel

get new feet

Party like it's 1999

cos its leather, the local shoe repair guy can probably help. stuff it with paper when you're not wearing them perhaps? i think in the customs area there was a guy who was decreasing shoes - maybe have a look in there?

Sponge the toe with a wet cloth until it is pretty well soaked.
Then stuff it with paper until you can't see the crease anymore.
Then just let it air dry.

Should dry in to the new shape.
I've done it with leather dress shoes, should work on leather sneakers.

Arghhhh!!! The fridge goat broke my dick.

Word.

Or soak newspaper, stuff the inside of toe box until the crease pops out, then Lear to dry. But it's in now, unlikely it'll ever disappear.

Return to Nike as a fault.

Serial chilla