Topic: Female Sneaker Freakers-i Need Your Help!

Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you could help me?

I'm writing my 10,000 major project essay on the female sneaker trend that has currently gone mainstream. I know for years, female sneaker heads have been demanding that sports brands take notice of them, so I need to find out from you girls how you feel about sneakers becoming a commercial trend and the implications this has on you as serious sneaker heads. Here are the questions i have for you if you would all please take some time to answer them, you would be doing me a huge favour by helping me out with this!

1. Do you think the female sneaker trend has longevity within commercial retail or is this just another passing trend? Please give reasons for your answer.

2. What effect is this trend having on you as a serious female sneaker consumer? Please explain your answer.

3. Do you think that sportswear brands are successfully targeting female sneaker heads? How do you think they could improve their marketing towards you as a serious female sneaker consumer?

4. Please feel free to provide me with your own opinions and suggestions on the current female sneaker market.

Thank you in advance for your time and help smile

Re: Female Sneaker Freakers-i Need Your Help!

Hey,

Just a random one, how did you get on with you assignment?

If you finished it, I would be very interested to read it.

My name is Abi & I run Footwear Floozy a blog mainly for girls into trainers based in the UK.

Thank's,

Abi

Re: Female Sneaker Freakers-i Need Your Help!

I would also be interested to hear how you got on. I run a womens streetwear blog called http://tlgmagazine.com and we're always talking about how sportswear brands should start catering more to a female audience. You should get in touch and maybe we could help you with your dissertation?