Topic: white foams/Foamposite still on shelves in Cbr

just noticed at Foot Locker Canberra City Centre they still got white foams on the shelves. for those who missed out should get someone they know in Canberra to pick up a pair for them.

I'll be in Sydney weekend of 6/7apr and 13/14apr so am offering to purchase on people's behalf and meeting up with them. I am not asking for any personal gain, just pay for my parking in the city if we meet up there - it's only $18.50 for my parking.

Call up the store to see if they have your size.
Just wanting to help other Sneakerheads out. I am a foot locker club member too so can get 10% off for ppl. Foot locker won't transfer out of the store on limited releases until a month later (if they're still around).

Re: white foams/Foamposite still on shelves in Cbr

$18.50 for parking.. HAHAHAHAHA..

yeah bro lol I hate going into the city. I live out west

maybe you want to see that they arn't sitting on the shelves in any other FL's first...

All the gear and no idea.

hang on, it would be cheaper to just buy them and post them than for people to pay for the parking! Well cheaper for you as not petrol costs needed.

yeah true, my friend in Sydney told me Big George St sold out. Double boxing postage can cost more than $18.50, if u factor registered post too. If 2 ppl want a pair they can split the $18.50 wink

who'd double box?.
i can post a pair of shoes from TAS to sydney registered for like $16

It normally cost me $21, as I buy the posting box from austpost... is $12 if they don't want any box.

is $21 with registered? where are you posting to and from? that's decent postage price. I'm jus offering meet up cos it can be easier for ppl. unless u got a PO box/parcel locker with auspost it can be annoying to take the slip they leave at your door to pick up at the local delivery centre when you're not home to receive the package. plus u gotta do it during business hours

saw a pair on the wall in FL here in Adelaide.

They had a weird yellow stain on the inner

#DUBNATION

Quazza wrote:

saw a pair on the wall in FL here in Adelaide.

They had a weird yellow stain on the inner

Rundle Mall right? My mate told me he saw 1 pair of Jet Foams sz7 there and also Royal 1s recently (like a week ago)! Like Cbr, Adl misses out on some of the bigger releases but sometimes gets lucky. Pretty sure Rundle Mall will get the Bugs Bunny 8's and Grape V's. Cbr is getting them.

I am yet to hold a pair of white foams. I'm paranoid I'll spend more money if I do lol

yup rundle,  and yup both still there

#DUBNATION

Was at the perth city store today and they were still on the shelves

I remember when I went on my trip to Melbourne they had foams just chill'n out there on the shelves....they must not be that popular out there huh

Nike store pitt st - Sydney still has sizes of the white foams.

Not for me, but if your keen , call them up , they might have your size.

Nike store pitt st - Sydney still has sizes of the white foams as of yesterday afternoon .
Not for me, but if your keen , call them up , they might have your size.

this dude's copped multiples

http://www.factsoffishing.com/wp-content/uploads/staypuft-marshmallow-man.jpg

#DUBNATION

Footlocker Chadstone had a 9.5 and 11 available