Topic: Cleaning Shoes

Hey guys I just recently bought a pair of Jordan Wolf Grey 5s off of a friend and I'm not complaining because he gave them to me for dirt cheap but they're in pretty crappy condition. I was gonna sell them to a different friend to make some profit ya hear. But first I would like to clean them up a bit. And maybe in crease if its possible. Anybody care to help with what I should do?

Re: Cleaning Shoes

Check this thread out:
http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/forum/vie … 14#p559614

Saintside
WANTED:

It is very easy to clean your shoes.
•    Unlace your shoes.
•    Clean off any extra mud or dirt by brush .
•    Place your shoes and shoe laces in the washer.
•    Add 2- 3 spoon of  detergent.
•    Set the water temperature
•    After cleaning take out your shoes and put in the air to dry.

Yes you can use reshoevn8r .The Reshoevn8r shoe cleaner has many advantages.  The bag is designed to protect the shoes from scuff marks, it does so,  by keeping soles together snug,  inside the bag.   Also, the mesh fabric assists in the cleaning process, by gently continuing to scrub the sneakers outer surface during the wash cycle.  Another key component, are the adjustable shoe trees (size 6-13).  They maintain the you shoe original form during the washing and drying process.  The Reshoevn8r Sneaker Rejuvenating System is the only shoe cleaner on the market that cleans the entire shoe inside and out.

yeah, running shoes can go in the washing machine, basketball shoes, not so much.

All the gear and no idea.

f**k some batty named cleaner mineral turps is #1 for getting off scuff marks

mik let me put a f***in picture in here