Topic: Phoenix Suns Foams!

so im camped online at 3 sites! all my accounts are logged in, credit cards pre selected, US delivery addresses (cos my work has offices there).... T's crossed, I's dotted... the second it hits 8am EST , i hit "add cart" and boom........no sizes left as people have already reserved them in their carts. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUARRRRRRRKKKKKK!!!.
all 3 sites, (eastbay, FL, footaction) sz 6-15 alll "unable to put in cart" within a minute!!! a feakin' minute!!!!!!!!
Its just not fair! just not fair... im off to ebay now. sad
Anyone else have luck!????

Re: Phoenix Suns Foams!

lucky i am not a big fan of it lol....

the whole thing is gettng rediculous

All the gear and no idea.

someone said i should've used google chrome as my web browser, apparently its faster than firefox! guess i didnt do my homework well enough!!

i have noticed over of NT that a lot od peeps are getting those shift backdoor links giving access to sale like hours before, who knows

observer

I feel your pain. I felt crushed missing out on NA 88's online .

Don't know what these go for on eBay . But rmk and kicks-crew have these for around $350 (+ depending on what size you are)

Good luck , I hope a pair comes your way at a decent price .

you know that snipe thingy for last second ebay bids.

someone showed me writing a script (is that the right word?) for online checkouts across multiple websites too

=k=

Also, if your on Facebook, look up "mike fresh kicks" he's got the foams for $319 + shipping.

being an addict to shoes (few of those around here right? smile I have to abide by a code never to buy anymore shoes at a price more than RRP . So unless someone gets changnesia, these foams are gone to me!

I think people definitely got some sort of back door access 10-20 minutes earlier.

Kuya- im confused, more info on this sniper style you write off please?!

There's a store in Greece that have these online, euro retail price is a bit expensive though. It'll be 250 euro shipped to Oz. Called deviceone.eu

I just purchased some ironman dunks from them. I shouldn't have snoozed on them, and that was the cheapest place i could find my size.

great find wilbury? let us know when those dunks come in and report on the packaging and time etc.

250 euro equals to about 320 AUD or more if paypal has ass rip-off exchange rate... Damn

paypal has the best exchange rate out of any banks or exchange service u to 10K - last time i checked. - so stick to them is my advice.

or you could get a 28 degrees card and hook it up to your paypal account. Select convert using the card rate.

That way you dont get raped on the paypal exchange rates.

wow i just looked it up. do you actually have a 28 degree card? any catches? - only downside is the lack of rewards points. but it would be interesting to see what their actual exchange rates are and how accurate it is to real time.

@observer

Yep. I've had mine since forever. Whilst it doesn't have points, it is 'free' in the sense there are no annual fees and payments are made by the due date.

The exchange rate that you get is as close to spot you will get from a card.