Topic: Barkley Posite Area 72

Anyone know more details about this joint? Quite interested in adding it into my collection. Tried to look it up on FL website but all it says was it being release this saturday.

Anyone knows if Melbourne only gets it in FL City? Or would Chadstone gets it as well?

Whats are they retailing for? Hows the quantity like? Would rocking up just before the store opens be fine for a 9?

Since I have never lined up for a kick, if chadstones getting it then where should I be lining up?

This is going for about 350 - 400 shipped on ebay, trying to see if it is too much hassle on getting one here or else I would just pay for the reseller price.

Thanks

Re: Barkley Posite Area 72

just spoke with fl swanston street they are getting 22 pairs and are 300 each
good luck with that the airm max ones that came out today they only had 17 pairs . that is shit

3 (edited by shooster March 1st, 13 3:52pm)

350 plus shipping sounds better than trying to deal with a crowd of people lining for them

[edit]
assuming the amount in store, opens at 8. You could try coming in at 5am saturday to see if you still have a chance... Usually it's the same few people lining up notoriously for sizes 9's, 10's and 12's//

Wtb: geography teacher & alvin purple size 8

"An autocop situation ensued"

Yea I feel pretty cut that the air force max  only had that small amount while the rest are so stocked (pulled the trigger on the lunar force just because I dont wanna walk away with empty hands lol). The Barkleys probably no hope. 17 and 22 pairs are retarded. Ended up swapping my royal + small cash for one from US. My size and all. I am feeling lucky lol

I believe that is a good deal(provided you doubled on your royals)

yea doubled on the royal smile

Rofl just went past swanston street fl already a guy lining up for the barkleys

doubled royal now serves it's purpose...
what did the guy look like lining up outside FL?

haha yea...

the time i went past at 7pm there was only one guy, thin asian male wearing shorts and joker III

well I guess you have to these days... securing his. Definitely wasn't me, I was drinking cider at a friends during a cook up. haha

For the perth crew wondering.

Footlocker had a delay with the shoe, im pretty sure tuesday morning there 20 pairs drop.

^ yeah apparently the stock got caught up in a bush fire or something?

i wanted to get in early to put my name down but had to work,if i head in around four any chance of still getting a preorder or am i kidding myself?

13 (edited by REDDZ April 20th, 13 10:58am)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8243/8664616710_753303629d_z.jpg

interested to find out how peeps feel about these? is it justified cost of $300+

^ seen a few pics on feat. They look pretty good. Not my taste personally, but they do make a statement . $300+ for a limited shoe is about right ,)

Which colour is FL Swanston getting? 76ers?

I love these blue ones, what colour is it?

marlie wrote:

I love these blue ones, what colour is it?

Barkley Posite Max Energy 76ers - Energy/Fire

Im in love with these, shouldn't have slept on them. If i can get a pair of those 76'ers at retail price ill be laughing.