Topic: Puma hunt

Calling all PUMA experts,

I visited a PUMA outlet a couple of weeks ago and came across an amazing pair of Pumas. I'm now trying to find them online but I obviously read the model number wrong.i thought they were called the luna?

I've searched online but can't find anything close to the shoe I saw.

It's a mid top, in all black, with neon pink sole, made in ultra light mesh. The outer has moulded sections like the Puma McQueen and Hussain collaborations. I also saw a second colour way which was light grey with pink soles.

They were not your usual puma kings or sky tops they were really fresh and super futuristic. If any one has any ideas what they were fire away.

Re: Puma hunt

a picture would help firstly, second if it reminded you of those, the box would've mentioned it.... Provided that it came with one.

I'm guessing from what you have mentiond it is the Puma EL mid

WTT: Sharkskins sz 9us for sz 8us.

"An autocop situation ensued"

i hunt every day for new pumas,i have never come across anything that fits that description.

the pumagilitys come in a black/pink but they're a (ladies) runner.
the bolt evoSPEED XT's come in an all black mid but no pink sole..

if you do find 'em post a link,im curious now..

Thanks for the suggestions but neither of these shoes fit the bill. 

Honestly, it was a really unique shoe. 

I live in Milan and at the moment the snow is falling like mad.  If it holds off I am going to drive out to the outlet tomorrow to see if they have any left.  Originally they didn't have my size but now I just want to know the name of the shoe so I can hunt it out online.

To give some more pointers it:

I think the material was the same as the Puma Bolt line (see pic).  The colour was all black with a bright neon yellow sole though.  The sole was less chunky than the Trinomic but it was a mid height like the Bolt suggested. It was a much simpler shoe allround though.  At first I thought it was a special edition that they did with Tretorn (I have the Gullwings which are basically a redux of the Converse Allstar).

By molded sections I mean it had panels that looked like the McQueen and Hussein shoes (I can't post pics which is very annoying!). But the molded sections were blocky and not spiky or curved. The moulded sections were far more square and robotic. The felt like they could be sci-fi storm trooper style boots, especially in the light grey.

Think of a cross between Hussein-Chalayan x Puma Urban Swift and the McQueen Street Climb Mid 2012

Finally if it helps I know it came in the fabric box?

Any ideas would be ace.

Props to Shooster and isitartyet!

spent half of sunday trying to find a pic of these goddamn pumas,im guessing its either a sample from the blackstation line or some euro exclusive?

for a second i thought they might be a weird offshoot of the lazy insects but the material is all premium ,not light meshing..

Thought I might chime in here, despite my very long hiatus...
These shoes sound like part of the new 'future' range, possibly a Suede mid, although these haven't officially dropped here- well not in this cw that's for sure. I will def be keeping my eyes peeled.

shooster wrote:

I'm guessing from what you have mentiond it is the Puma EL mid

I thought this too, perhaps a sample cw.
Anyway, good luck with your search!!

Dista - thanks for the assist.

Lavazzi - if anyone knows puma, it's Dista.

can we use this as the dedicated Puma thread now?
i dont go in for swooshes and the like for the most part,but ive got big love for for all things puma.
surely i cant be the only one ?

Hi Lavazzi as you have described the shoe. I searched for it. But I didn’t find it. It must be some kind of special edition.

BOOM

I have found the shoes!  I drove out early this morning and I can confirm that the shoe I found was a variant on the Puma Driving Power Light High Mesh.  I'm now trying to track it down in my size.  Having done some searching I'm also keen to see all the versions out there.  I'm not interested in the Ferrari versions.  Thanks for the hunting everyone.

Puma Factory has a plethora of the Ferrari and Porsche versions.

Arghhhh!!! The fridge goat broke my dick.

yeah so im just gonna use this as the Puma thread from here on in,even if i end up talking to myself.

favorite puma sneaker?

i cant go past a clyde myself.

Clyde/State/Suede are timeless.
Disc Blaze, R698 and OG XS850's are a few favs.

Keen to try out the Mobium.
Remind me of the Complete Taranis which are super comfortable.

Wore a random assortment of Puma runners in my childhood. I've got a pair of Pele edition casual style shoes, the name escapes my mind - they had a formidable futbol boot presence in years gone by.

Bring back the Pacific and RX827!

These would look great on the OG Disc Blaze, or on a Blaze of Glory - much sharper shapes, the Future Disc Blaze is a bit rounded off

http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/puma-future-disc-blaze-hawaiian-ocean-1-570x379.jpg

http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/puma-future-disc-blaze-hawaiian-ocean-3-570x399.jpg

What do you mean? You run faster with a knife! Everyone runs faster with a knife!

I agree minhyy, latest shape of disc sole unit is totally different & kinda changes the whole shoe. The comfort is way above the OG trinomic sole for me tho, & I always professed to anyone who'd listen that trinomic was pumas sole crowning achievement ( pardon the pun ).
I rock new discs at least 2 times a week.

Beat the sh!t out of a pair of Baskets in high school. They truly were the shit.

Sude's and Clyde's only difference for me(looking at it) is the form stripe.
Classics though nonetheless...

I remember not getting spy II highs so I grabbed a sky II high from hype nearing end of high school.

I still want disc blazes and blaze of glory's(had a couple of chances to nab ltwt editions of both silhouette but can't go wrong with the chunk soles...

R698, trinomic lows are also pretty swish

WTT: Sharkskins sz 9us for sz 8us.

"An autocop situation ensued"

see i find the disc soles are super squishy and nice but they break in weird on my feet after a couple wears,leaving me with a lumpy neon mess. never had that problem with the trinomic sole but,so either my feet are just weird,or my discs' were made on a friday.

i still find the clyde sole to be comfiest of all,probably because of the width,so im keen to get a hands on with the new suede lites to see if they hold up.

stoked for the return of the XT1 !

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/sneaker-r … -Retro-Og/

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/firecrakka/puma_zps5e467e67.jpg

From SF ig

http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/52725558919f11e2b7ea22000a1f9366_7.jpg

SOON. #puma #sneakerfreaker #trinomic

What do you mean? You run faster with a knife! Everyone runs faster with a knife!

minhyy, do you know something we dont?

http://statigr.am/p/360581932822210646_13559777

anyone heard word on these?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/603879_487647867955275_1391035948_n.jpg

I spoke to Eugene, he said next month bredrin. Hope that helps.

^sweet!
been amped for these since day dot.