Topic: What are ppl paying for Yeezy 2s?

Anyone know what Yeezy 2s are going for these days?

I was offered a pair of orig Yeezy 1s (tan colour) recently but want to know if I should try and locate some 2s....

Ebay sucks - too many fakes.... selling for like $30

Any thoughts?

Re: What are ppl paying for Yeezy 2s?

theyre f***in shit may as well buy a f***in moonboot

mik let me put a f***in picture in here

Curious noob question:

Why are the yeezy 2 wear such a price tag?

Not quite sure what you mean Waterau....

rmkstore have them for $1000+

Thx bangthedrum Ill check it out....

7 (edited by hypekills1 February 12th, 13 1:00pm)

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/687/121/2013-2014-alternate-uniforms-leaked1_original.png?1358449113

mik let me put a f***in picture in here

Now those are some Moonboots!!!!!!!

where can I get them? Napoleon dynamite eat your heart out!!!!

gotta agree with hypekills...they are overrated sillyness.

All the gear and no idea.

^ ^ ^ couldn't agree more.

Would you all feel that way if you could get a pair for $300?

We won't buy a hyped shoe that we don't like just because it's below market value, or for any price for that matter since we have no interest in owning the shoe???

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand

rafsterskicksrocks wrote:

Not quite sure what you mean Waterau....

As in what is the story behind it that makes the hype. I see them go for close to 2 grand and just curious

if someone offered me a pair for $300 i'd take it, give it to a mate who i know wants a pair (no markup or lining up taxes added). i would then really strongly encourage that friend to sell them on ebay for as much as he could get.

i cant imagine myself ever being happy to wear yeezy1 or yeezy2. they both take some good base shoes, and fsck them up into shite.

Water - the hype is because Kanye wore it

It makes me wonder why Nike would want to create such hype with a guy who wears red scarfs over his face and dates KK after they have been such a great company for so long (leaving aside stories of young children working in factories to create products that are shipped halfway around the world and sold for more than a years wages) what do ppl think about that kinda hype and other hype - e.g. pigeons, foamposities etc...

If they put the strap from the 2 on the 1, then the one would look...well still shit, but it would look slightly less crap. As it is the 1 is horrible and the 2 is completely lame times a thousand million squared to the power of infinity.

I did think of lining up to get a pair, just so if I was "lucky" enough to get a pair, I could then go out and set them on fire in front of everyone...

I wouldn't pay $300, I wouldn't pay $30 for them, evenb if I knew I could sell them for $1000, I wouln't. The taint it would leave on my soul would be too much.
And the fact that they are designed by that kanye guy...he's such a lame douche, people should be vomiting rather than paying for this stuff...

Yeah I don't like them

All the gear and no idea.

rafsters - the conditions for the workers in the factories that produce nike have vastly improved since those stories about mistreatment first got raised. essentially the public shaming of nike caused them to really improve things. it's time to stop repeating the now false story that the workers are vastly badly treated.

the discussions of hype have occurred many times in various threads on SF. it's probably best you do some searching and read those threads before we start another long discussion in this thread. if you use google to search for

site:sneakerfreaker.com hype kanye

you'll probably get results easily.

mik_git wrote:

If they put the strap from the 2 on the 1, then the one would look...well still shit, but it would look slightly less crap. As it is the 1 is horrible and the 2 is completely lame times a thousand million squared to the power of infinity.

I did think of lining up to get a pair, just so if I was "lucky" enough to get a pair, I could then go out and set them on fire in front of everyone...

I wouldn't pay $300, I wouldn't pay $30 for them, evenb if I knew I could sell them for $1000, I wouln't. The taint it would leave on my soul would be too much.
And the fact that they are designed by that kanye guy...he's such a lame douche, people should be vomiting rather than paying for this stuff...

Yeah I don't like them

Wow - passionate hatred....

can't put a price on swag rafster, right bro?

formerly known as dob1

i think macklemore just valued swag at $20 from a thrift store?

now i'd agree you cant put a price on wearing stupid things. i see many many people including Kanye doing that.

dob1 wrote:

can't put a price on swag rafster, right bro?

Ha! Love some good swag.....

Ok new question - lets say you have a pair of Yeezy 2 DS and you would rather buy other kicks or use the money for something else - should you try and sell them for as much as possible? Or do you burn them as someone else suggested - I wonder if you would really burn them....

brendan wrote:

if someone offered me a pair for $300 i'd take it, give it to a mate who i know wants a pair (no markup or lining up taxes added). i would then really strongly encourage that friend to sell them on ebay for as much as he could get.

i cant imagine myself ever being happy to wear yeezy1 or yeezy2. they both take some good base shoes, and fsck them up into shite.

Water - the hype is because Kanye wore it

Oh I see, at first when I saw it going for 1.8 grand I thought theres some secret technology or premium material used in it

Rafsters - as i said, i'd give them to my mate who really wanted a pair, and then i'd strongly suggest he wear them once and get over it, and then sell them as VNDS for as much as possible. if he wouldnt take them, i'd try and sell them to a SF guy for a decent price, but not megabucks. if i was able to trade them for a CDP pack (2jordans) i'd do it.

Waterau - the material and leather is of good quality, and the people i know with them say they're very comfy, but to be honest, i think comfy is subjective. there are people who say black dunlop volleys are the comfiest shoes they own. it's mostly imho just a hype shoe that kanye hyped

Brendan - having regard to what they have been selling for (upwards of $1500) what would your learned existence consider to be "a decent price not megabucks".... If they cost $350 and you had to get lucky in a raffle (or line up) to buy them....

Waterau - what like the Air Mags!!!!