Topic: So the air 180

SO the 180 is coming again next year along with the awesomeness of vintaging... and it got me thinking, my personal fav is the OG ultramarine colourway, so I am happy that it is coming around again. So it was like 04? then the HOA was like what 05, now again. What other OG colours have they done, there is the OG womens, but what else?
Seems really strange that they haven't done all the rest, as well they have done a zillion other colours of it.

All the gear and no idea.

Re: So the air 180

around the same time as HOA they did the white with purplish blue orange pair im pretty sure (sorry if theres a nick name for them)
i think around the same time they did the womens lime colour, but im not sure if theyre og sorry about my lack in 180 knowledge haha

love the 180s though, iv got the 08-09 pair which you didnt mention above...along with those half lunar sole ones they released as well?

WMNS clear turquoise and mens bright ceramics were able to be "retroed" on nike ID when the 180s were available..but otherwise it's just been ultramarines that have come back a couple times and wmns hot lime once

u r spending most of u lifetime on ur feets man, r u insane or u r Wikipedian guy especially like protecting ur beautiful feets??

those lunar things don't count and yeah i was sure they got retro more often, just couldn't remember when (being all jaded over the tiny air bag and lack of forefoot air).
Just seems wierd they haven't done all the colours (being only 6)

i love the Ultramarines. Still a top 5 for me. Wear them at least once a week.

the hot limes, sadly, are never made big enough for me. Someone was wearing on IG the other day actually (maybe BeeDubs?) and fk they were nice

Into Hip Hop? Check out Sole Music
https://www.facebook.com/hiphopsneakers

Ultramarine and women's lime are the only og retros I know of. As Minh said you could do them as ID recently and glad I did

Is the pink colour on the VNTG release for correct to the OG pink ??

genuine like gucci, raw like sushi

8 (edited by kicka December 4th, 12 11:57am)

http://www.stickabush.com/blog/upds/articles/Article180Vntg_02.jpg

I reckon it's the closest out of them all: HOA and '04 were too dark, '09 was too girly-pink.

Hopefully that vintage stuff comes off.

These were '05 too I think, I can never remember what they're called though:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6146/6029918805_405bff32ff_z.jpg

If you need me, I'll be in space.

^storm blue

next year's pink colour really pops

u r spending most of u lifetime on ur feets man, r u insane or u r Wikipedian guy especially like protecting ur beautiful feets??

Sweet Design the Old 180's. Should have grabbed the Barkley's when re released. Have all the other colour ways and some samples . Favourite
pair would be the all leather purple , yellow and  white .Maybe nick named The Eggs l think. Not the most comfortable shoe

how could the easters possibly be your favourite if you have "all the other colourways and samples" i would have thought they are about the worst 180 ever released

bank181 wrote:

Sweet Design the Old 180's. Should have grabbed the Barkley's when re released. Have all the other colour ways and some samples . Favourite
pair would be the all leather purple , yellow and  white .Maybe nick named The Eggs l think. Not the most comfortable shoe

Also, how could you have this immense collection of 180s yet not know your OG 95 Neons are worth something?

Yeah, I went through your post history a little bit.

Because someone trying to sell some without aa for sale thread? Hence the replies in said thread.

Also barkleys? Thiss is the air 180 thread not the air force 180 thread...

wink