Topic: Best Sneaker Shops in Melbourne?

Hi, just arrived in Melbourne for my vacations and i want o get some kicks. Can you ppl tell me what's the best sneaker shops from the Melb area?

Looking for Jordans, Nikes Bball,

Also, is the Souh Wharf NFS worth?

Thanks

Re: Best Sneaker Shops in Melbourne?

Kickz101   elizabeth street

kickz101 is your first stop i'd expect. Elizabeth street in the city.

after that Footlocker Swanston street has a downstairs section dedicated to basketball. its the premier footlocker in the state for basketball, and generally if the shoe is limited in someway, swanston street will have it if any footlockers have it.

the Nike warehouse outlet in South Wharf is sometimes a good choice. the Nike outlet in Bundoora is a long way away, especially on public transport, but its huge and often has some good selections as well. you wont find jordan retros that often at the warehouses these days, but lebron and kobe are generally there.

welcome to melbourne. sorry about the public transport ticketing and the random weather. enjoy your stay.

Sports Lords on Chapel Street is always worth a visit if you're over that side of the city.

thats a great tip. they'll often have jordans you thought were no longer available on shelves.

6 (edited by montanainc November 22nd, 12 5:17pm)

do they still sell sneakers in melb??

well apart from kickz and feedlockers

I have never seen any reseller store in Melbourne. There're a few retail you should visit. They are Fast times Skateboarding for SB, Sure Store, Hype, Someday store.