Topic: Lebron sneaker model flooding farce.

I'm still enjoying lebron 9s, 10s have only just hit the shelves and today they drop photos of the west test lebron 11.

Slow the f**k down!

Serial chilla

Re: Lebron sneaker model flooding farce.

so damn true...
he's just trying to catch up to MJ.. lol

Actual 11s or X Elites?

Hhhhactual 11s.

Serial chilla

picture for curious

http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/nike-lebron-xi-wear-test-sample-2.jpg

methinks its a soldier

Party like it's 1999

same to me. more soldier than lebron

modz - bloody good topic though. its amazing. so many colourways. and the 9s now have elite versions almost doubling the number of them. hows bugs supposed to keep up with releases like this? the kilroy 6 pack thing though is another example.

Yeah the line looks to have ended and peaked on the 9 for me. The China 9 possibly my fav B-Ball sneak of all time, and the Cannon, so unique. Still want more. But you could tell all ready that the 10 was rushed and feels lazily designed, with all those random shapes they've just banged in to fill space on the midsection. For no reason at all. And now this all ready, seems to be just a quantity over quality thing now.

Just picked up the new release of the Ultimate Jordan Deluxe collection, finally out on BLU-RAY... and after revisiting, i can tell he ain't no MJ. Durant though? That could be a different story.

no one will be.

hows the season he averaged 36points, 7 boards, 6 assists and 2 steals. all while shooting at over 50% 

that's just fkn ridiculous

Into Hip Hop? Check out Sole Music
https://www.facebook.com/hiphopsneakers

Yeah for me the 8 and 9 were awesome, shape of the 8 and the overall design and tech on 9 and 9 elite. Sth beach 9s are great to wear.

Those 11s are said to be the wear test pair.

Serial chilla

Wilbury wrote:

Yeah the line looks to have ended and peaked on the 9 for me. The China 9 possibly my fav B-Ball sneak of all time, and the Cannon, so unique. Still want more. But you could tell all ready that the 10 was rushed and feels lazily designed, with all those random shapes they've just banged in to fill space on the midsection. For no reason at all. And now this all ready, seems to be just a quantity over quality thing now.

Just picked up the new release of the Ultimate Jordan Deluxe collection, finally out on BLU-RAY... and after revisiting, i can tell he ain't no MJ. Durant though? That could be a different story.

loved the 8's and 9's !

need to get my hands on more 9's. I totally agree with the 10 and the design. Piss poor effort IMO.

where did you get the blu-ray from Wilbury ?