Re: Pre Release Jordans

no, not grey, black. grey means legit just not through local distributers. which they arn't they're not through any legit channels at all.

All the gear and no idea.

yeah I am really wanting to get the Jordan 4's. I have been trying to pre order on RMK (got my 3's from them last year), but some VISA Verify thing always comes up after my order goes through, then when I decline it, the order is cancelled. idk where else to really order from Jordan wise

good to see you're back Jack. why does your visa not verify? why not call visa and sort that out and then your life will be easier?

my understanding of the american market makes me think that ordering shoes online is probably more guaranteed way of getting the shoes you want. just stick to the sites that are doing preorders instead of prereleases and hopefully you'll be ok

do you decline the visa verify? Cause don't do that, gom with it, its how visa processes your payment. (if otherwise ignore)

RMK's currently updating their web payment thing and only take Visa for the time being..which has halted my Jordan cherry popping

u r spending most of u lifetime on ur feets man, r u insane or u r Wikipedian guy especially like protecting ur beautiful feets??

yeah I am steering very clear of the pre releases. Yeah Minhyy I found that out, sorry for ya bud. I guess that Visa Verify thing is legit just dont really wanna have to do it, but for the 4's I'll go head and do it haha

you do know that verified by visa is a visa thing, not some 3rd party thing

https://usa.visa.com/personal/security/vbv/index.jsp

if you don't trust verified by visa then you may as well throw your card away as you don't trust visa them selves

or is it verisign verification? either way, its just a thing to verify your card isn't dodgy.

you could buy a pre-paid Visa at a post office which you can top up and use for online purchases

u r spending most of u lifetime on ur feets man, r u insane or u r Wikipedian guy especially like protecting ur beautiful feets??

yes I guess I will go ahead and do it, dunno why need to enter last 4 of social. These are a real tight release.