Topic: Legit Check: Do the Nike Dunk Heels even exist on Nikes cat. ?

HI guys,

Im one of the thousands of people of got conned into dealing with kicksbay.
I guess it was due to the sheer fact that after months and months of searching/emailing/phoning Nike stores and reputable shoe stores, nobody could give me a straight answer for where to get the Nike Dunk Heels.

I risked it with kicksbay as it was my only option at the time, which took weeks and weeks of convincing, arguing, even threatening the guy to even send me my shoes. At 1st he had me convinced that his shoes were authentic with his money back guarantee etc etc, but then I found out my stuff was going to be fake from other forums..But the problem was at one stage, I wasnt even sure I was going to even get anything in the mail for my money!

Long story short and after HARD convincing, my shoes have landed in the mail. To my surprise, the shoes were better than what I had expected! [Or are they?] My new questions now is: Do these shoes even exist on the Nike catalog? I cant find ANYTHING on these shoes, other than the fake sites selling them, does anyone have info on them? Im giving them to my gfriend for Xmas [Im seeing her in a weeks time] The thing is, even though I now have to deal with the fact that they are fake [although, see pics attached, do any of you guys see faults?]..Im just curious if im buying my gfriend something that doesnt even exist! Just dont want her to look like a fool, you know?

Any help? What you guys think of the quality of these shoes..They ok?
Im not a sneaker geek, so my knowledge of authenticity is very limited.
Its been such a nightmare to get to this point, so im just trying to sum up what ive got wrapped up right now.

Here are the pics, I have watermarked them in case any other fake shoe sellers are watching.

I cant post links, so ive edited these links, as im not sure how else I can show ya'll what im talking about?

i52.tinypic.c o m/2q07wa9.jpg

i52.tinypic.c o m/11j2q88.jpg

i51.tinypic.c o m/35chhmh.jpg

i51.tinypic.c o m/14e6m3t.jpg

i54.tinypic.c o m/w7llx.jpg

Re: Legit Check: Do the Nike Dunk Heels even exist on Nikes cat. ?

http://i52.tinypic.com/2q07wa9.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/11j2q88.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/35chhmh.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/14e6m3t.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/w7llx.jpg

my guess is that they're fake as fake can be. i've never seen a legit nike high heel. i've seen plenty of fake nike high heels though.

the tongue tag says 305050-181. that shows up on google as the SB Dunk Syracuse colourway

Thanks for the response :]

Such a confusing thing that a fake is made of something that doesnt exist.. Honestly speaking, why not put your own brand name on it and go through the trouble of faking it as a "Nike" shoe? The quality is REALLLY not bad at all [if you compare with most modern clothing and apparel these days]
Jus bogs my mind that they would at all put the Nike brand on it, if its a model that doesnt exist? ..Are we faking the future nower days? lol

So basically..the only "legit" version of this shoe, is the fake?

Think im losing my mind here, lol.

because no one would buy it without the nike logo on it?

the quality is probably supposed to look good - in the hope you won't complain about it being fake. i doubt the quality will last long though.

i've learnt over the years that there are things that have been designed and created that never see the light of day for years and years, so i don't want to say that nike have *never* produced a dunk high heeled womans shoe, but i don't recall ever seeing one, or hearing of a legit one, not even as a joke from nike. i could be wrong, and some spammer will probably now post saying i am, but i really doubt i am wrong on this one.

i'd suggest that if you don't want your gf to look like a fool, that you buy her some real nikes, or some real heels, but not nike heels. if you must give them to her, at least let her know that they're not the real thing.

if i'd paid money for them on ebay, i'd be trying to get my money back, and then reporting the seller to everyone from ebay to nike.

"if i'd paid money for them on ebay, i'd be trying to get my money back, and then reporting the seller to everyone from ebay to nike."

If only I could man. Google "Kicksbay Scam" & see what im talking about. Go to the Kicksbay facebook group, and see what I mean.
I tracked this dude down from every angle, from his ISP to his real name, down to all his 10 domain names hes got running..Ive reported to Mastercard, my local police and yet nobody seems to be able to do anything about it. Trust me on this one, ive spent 2 months dealing with tracking him down and getting him to send me my shoes, the fact that I have anything makes me feel the least better..I mean, at least. Ive been through 3 different fake tracking numbers that he kept sending me and keeping me chasing, when there was no existing parcel.

I dont know how someone manages to get away with sooo many cases of ripping people off and nobody seems to get hold of him?

Anyways..Beware guys!

My fakes are a means for me to let bygons be bygons..Cos its been real hell and has cost me lots of sleepless nights.

Which actually brings me to my next question:

Anybody know how to submit a report to Nike about people like this? I mean a direct way of actually getting to a human that can respond or investigate a matter like this.
Way too many people getting ripped and fooled... 10's of thousands, If not hundreds.

nike will be getting reports like this on a more than daily basis unfortunately.....

i don't know about ebay but when i see fakes being sold as nikes in real life, i typically ring nike australia and tell them. they have a dept? that takes my calls and notes the details down and then says thanks for reporting it.

with ebay purchases, i'd have thought you could tell
* ebay
* the credit card involved
* paypal?
* nike in the country of the seller
* nike in the country of the buyer
* the police in the country of the seller
* the police in the country of the buyer

now its likely that this will achieve nothing that directly improves your situation, but there is at least a hope after you've done it that no one else will be scammed

because of the .com domain name, the copyright police in the usa might be interested too. they've been seizing domains from fraudsters and torrent sites recently for little to no reason so a shop actually shipping stuff they might seize too.

i went and had a look at the site. the high heels immediately throw me off as i know that they're fake. the large stock supplies of random hard to get jordans also makes it seem dodgy. years ago someone said if it seems to good to be true, it probably isnt true. i think that rule applies to most sites on the internet selling stuff. unfortunately you learnt the hardway. shitty thing to have happen at xmas. hopefully karma will catch up to them sooner rather than later.

I checked out [ ice dot gov ] are the guys who are responsible for most of the bigger torrent sites being shut down, they also deal with com sites who deal in counterfeit goods.

Im gna try hit them up.

some are real, in ohio a couple malls with stores like famous footwear carried a few varieties

I'm pretty sure Nike never made heels, wether Dunks or Jordans....

they look pretty gash anyways lol

brendan wrote:

the tongue tag says 305050-181. that shows up on google as the SB Dunk Syracuse colourway

thats gold. lol

yeah my first taste of the fake kicks was when a hip hop store opened in footscray when i was in yr 9 yonks ago. never bought the white uptown hi's again.

on top of that i couldnt get my money back either and angry african hip hop store dudes werent worth the risk.

Wtb: geography teacher & alvin purple size 8

"An autocop situation ensued"

Those are DEFINITELY fake.  I own those hi top dunks & they're are NOT SBs.  Wish Nike would make dunk heels though!!!

I got a friend who is chasing a pair of these (not my gf).

Any more recent confirmation as to existence / authenticity etc? I could swear I have seen celebs wearing these before, maybe memory is failing in old age.

Or just buy from one of these dodgy sites acknowledging full well that you're buying fakes?

Seriously, what chicka would ever be seen wearing this shite?!

Agree ^^^

Nonetheless, thought someone may know smile

1000% fake. def not legit. def not designed by nike. def not produced by nike.

oh, they be grey then...

All the gear and no idea.

lol, grey, i dont have a clue and could care less, but i did take this pick of some local talent when i was in Perth a coupla weeks back, or Brisbane, i forget which:

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo35/Modzzilla/Picture394.jpg

Serial chilla

Seen a few pairs in Perth and even in Geraldton!! (Only those in Perth will know how outrageous that is!!).

My wife now wants a pair any ideas where to start?? Or if there are any legit pair of sneaker heels out their for the ladies?

it all started with Mariah Carey. Nike custom made for her an AJ XI black/red heels for the NBA all star half time show.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llie6xf3tn1qiashyo1_500.jpg

i think theres another celebrity that nike made another custom made nike with heels for a magazine cover.

other than those, the rest are nice looking Fakes "sneels" (sneaker-heels) lol can i trademark that word hehe

=k=

suddenly i want a pair of J11Lows but only if they come with attached accessory (aka Mariah). actually as long as she didn't sing.

I wanna bang her with the heel....

Serial chilla

more nasty fakes with heels....

http://www.shoesorjordans.com/Upload/ProductPicture/2010-11/4/air-jordan-air-jordan-high-women-shoes--1016-1.jpg

Some gorgeous was wearing a blue pair at the tattoo expo in melbz last week.

Serial chilla