Topic: Dress Up Party Themes

Ok Guys i'm having a Dress up party for my 21st... (not til March not year) buuut  I'm stuck on Ideas that would be fun for a Very very girly girl's 21st.

a few ideas that i love are 1950's Rock and Roll

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l267/LuellaMay/poodle.jpg

Barbie, like everything Hot pink and glittery and stuff

or 1920 Gansta's.

I was also think Hollywood Glamour, Have a red carpet, everyone where's black tie etc have a photographer come take pictures and stuff. just reallly fancy fancy!

Let me know some of your ideas.
big_smile
Love Always

Haylee
xoxoxo

Re: Dress Up Party Themes

Vegas if you want glitter

1930's Great Depression steez...

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

haha, pimps and pros!!!

Cartoon characters

of a letter..... so what ever your name is go dressed as something beginning with that letter.

hahah Pimps ones been done to death... kids i went to high school with any excuse to have a party they did Pimps and Ho's.

One of our clubs recently did a Playboy Mansion Party.. Hello tacky girls every where.

Letter is cool i went to a P party, but H is Kinda hard to do.

Vagas would be fun have high roller tables and Show girls and stuff.

Thanks for the ideas so far guys.. keep them coming.

I just have to find some where to have it..

Haylee
xxxx

No mention of my 1930's Great Depression idea?!? I'm offended. It would be cheap, you could have it out on the street any time of year(winter you will need barrel fires, burning your personal possessions to stay warm was all the rage back in the 30's.). I think you should consider it, would definitely be original...

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

Hahah it kinda reminds me of the movie/Musical Rent your idea Dassler.

It would be fun, i could hav it in y back yard at home... I live in the Country, massive bonfire aswell..

H party.......

harry potter
hockey player
Heman
homer simpson
Hanibal Lecter
handyman
hamlet
horse jockey
Ho
hawaiian
Hippopotamus
Hercules
Hitman
hugh Hefner
Humpty Dumpty
Hunter
Hitler
Hook
Headmaster
Headjob
Hendrix
Hippy
Hood (Robin)
Hostess
Hulk
Hussein
high school student
hussy
heiress
helen of troy
holland

just a few off the top of my head??? how hard can it be?

Hitler AND Hussein. haha Awesome...

Ohh and Haylee, sorry to say this but one perfect for Tasmania....

HILLBILLY

Hahhaha Thats perefctly fine Em.  Hillbilly and Ho fit perfectly in to it. haha

Trust me ther are quiet a few Hillbilly's where i come from, i'm greatful my parents sent me to School in Hobart.

I was going to Hvae a Sneaker Pary, buuut not all my friends share my Passion

Then are they really your friends. ARE THEY?!?!

hahaha well this is true, my two best Girls are slowly picking it up, one more then the other, they are just a bit slow... we lie in Tassie after all. And girls i dance with Expect me to turn up to class each week in different kicks.  even the Junior girls walk in and look at my feet then they start to copy. Even my bf's little sis and her friends are having comps at school to school who will have the freshest pair at the start of each turn..

It would be very hard in Tasmania to pick it up when you dont have that much fashion to begin with.

Sorry i sound evil but i have been to tasmania my X is actually from Launceston so yeahhhh sad

So next question is, when are you moving to the "mainland"? hehehe

Hahaha. your allowed to be evil to Tasmanians. your a Mainlander its your job! haha. Welll i Hvae nothing to say about your x being from launceston... Launceston is the biggest hole inn the ground ever... best view of launceston is the one you have in your reveiw mirror on the way back to Hobart! big_smile

Not sure... hopefully soon. about 1.5 years to be exact. Melbs or Goldie i reckon.

Doesnt' really fit with your super girly wish but....
the best theme party I ever went to was Hunters and Prey for a homie's 30th. It was awesome how different people's interpretation was from one person to the next while everyone was still right on theme. And the host made a magic mushroom chocolate beavers for everyone, so it just got better as the night went on.

legoemz wrote:

H party.......

harry potter
hockey player
Heman
homer simpson
Hanibal Lecter
handyman
hamlet
horse jockey
Ho
hawaiian
Hippopotamus
Hercules
Hitman
hugh Hefner
Humpty Dumpty
Hunter
Hitler
Hook
Headmaster
Headjob
Hendrix
Hippy
Hood (Robin)
Hostess
Hulk
Hussein
high school student
hussy
heiress
helen of troy
holland

just a few off the top of my head??? how hard can it be?

how could you miss out hans
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m32/nocturnal_feeder/Asianmullet.jpg?t=1240166820

and it surfaces again! hahaha!!

Looking good Hans! Hahaha

Bettyjane - best theme ever

forget the pimps n ho's thing... agreed...

the letter party sounds like a really good idea, just pick a really random letter hahaha see how many ppl DONT dress up!

As a host you might be thinking of how you can surprise your guest at event. There are so many event organizers out there for this task and it is a must to impress clients.