Re: Melbourne outlet report
- in the old days you could do layby at smith st if you knew the right person
- getting phone calls from staff saying [redacted] is about to hit the shelves, when can you get here?
- getting phones from mates - i'm here and so is [redacted], want a pair?
- calling mates and saying - i'm here and so is [redacted], want a pair?
- talking to staff and saying something and them saying "shit that reminds me, wait here". its always good to hear that.
- talking to staff, complaining about the quality of the samples on display, and them opening new boxes of samples to give you more to choose from
so many good sneaker memories associated with smith st.