Topic: ANGELUS Leather Paint

Hi,

Im from the UK and having serious problems getting my hands on some ANGELUS Leather Paint can anyone help me out?

cheers

BX

Re: ANGELUS Leather Paint

This isn't the site I ordered from, but there is this one and more, just look around the net.

http://www.shoehardware.com/dye_a_lp.ht … PAoddBzuVw

that site only ships to the US im looking for a UK based source

turtlefeathers.com

Guys thanks for your help but again im looking for a 'UK based source' does anyone know anywhere inside of europe that sells angelus leather paint? Cause the import duties can be steep otherwise,

cheers

there isnt anywhere in the UK that stocks angelus at the moment.  Angelus isnt the be all and end all tho... mix ur own smile

yep i agree you dont need to use that brand.

yeah i was thinking of that, what do you reckon is the best acrylic paint- is the sticky with acetone the right mix?

cheers

9 (edited by QustomQueen January 18th, 08 9:21am)

hmmmmmmmm not in my opinion... acetone breaks down the paint but I guess you could use a little.  use a fabric medium - available in art stores.  Experiment with different brands, google, have a go.....

QQ

yeh man do tht.
lord has spoken

You can purchase angelus paint from www.kingofsneakers.com

are there tutorials on the net how to make a leatherbased paint out of acrylic. If so, does anybody got an adress ?

i got a medium - looks like a milk - in an art stores that mix good with acrylic paint. it has no name or brand (i guess, i forgot)
when it dry, the medium becomes clear like jelly but elastic like a rubber.
or you can paint with uni paint marker, is it really good?

Where can I get this in Melbourne?

in the UK try;

fatbuddhastore(dot)com

If you type The Caning Shop into google, that's where I get mine. I'm pretty sure they ship outside of the U.S. I would post a link but I don't have enough posts yet.

thankss guys

thanks man

i go to turtlefeathers

i have bought in the Uk but will not advertise the site as they are a rip off. It is cheaper to go to turtle feathers and buy.

im from mexico  getting some angelous paint ????