Topic: New Nike Store in Melbourne

hey guys... i heard a rumour not along ago that there would be a new nike store openin at Doncaster Shoppingtown when its completed, and the shop is to be much like Sportlords... can anyway extend or clarify this rumor?

thanks thelegacy

FULL-TIME TREADMILLIONAIRE

Re: New Nike Store in Melbourne

no idea.

.. but out of interest, how do you 'extend' a rumour ?

Just like the when my mom said Santa was real.....

what i should have said was.... "shead some light on the rumour".. does that make more sense dirty?

.... i really should have planned that a bit better

my manager at adidas used to work for Niketown melbourne actually. was the 2IC. was chatting to her recently, didnt know myself that it was open for 8 years. seemed like a shorter period to me.

scroogie wrote:

my manager at adidas used to work for Niketown melbourne actually. was the 2IC. was chatting to her recently, didnt know myself that it was open for 8 years. seemed like a shorter period to me.

What the f**k has that got to do with the price of fish??

I'm a Capricorn

well u see, the price of fish is inversely related to the amount of water there is in the ocean.

did you subtract the number of water in the ocean with the amount of rubbish, toxic waste, piss and kid shit in it, if you didn't your price would most probably be far higher due to the rarity of fish in the ocean.
also keep in mind to multiply it the number by the power of fish farms and then subtract number of fishing boats (excludes 'deadliest catch' fishing boats)

ok thanks guys your feedback has been mighty helpful.... NOT!!!! hahahaha how did this thread turn to what it is?? funny though

I herd Nike will open a Melbourne Retail door,  but i have no idea when or where...

so mate.. i gots nothing..

i also heard that provider got a tier 0 account.  does that help ?   wink

Im sure a Nike store will open in Doncaster but it will just be one of those shitty Shopping Centre Stores with very basic product
Nothing to get excited about

I need to two pair, give me two pair!

Yep. Zelus.

well thats jus gay... went to the nike factory today in smith street and left extremely disapointed!!! lets jus pray if a nike store does open in doncastor it is half as good as sportlords at least!

Come on man. As if. Just go to sportlords, or buy off the internet

16 (edited by Mitsubishi Man December 15th, 07 10:53am)

or Provider wink

shout out to Lords!

Its nice to make an excursion into the big smoke sometimes!

try it

go on

i dare you

Stevie is on the same street as Provider

Tempted?

I need to two pair, give me two pair!

thelegacy wrote:

well thats jus gay... went to the nike factory today in smith street and left extremely disapointed!!! lets jus pray if a nike store does open in doncastor it is half as good as sportlords at least!

What did you expect at the outlet?

And Doncastor?

Maybe time for you to move out of home...

what type of shoes will they sell

fulland wrote:

what type of shoes will they sell

Are you serious?

given what they say about doncaster being zoned/planned (whatever the word is that applies to shopping centres) much like chaddy...and the fact that they are getting a lot of "boutiques"...i guess it's possible. but more likely than not, it will be nowhere near your sportslords or your niketowns. i'm guessing more like that "women's" nike store they have at chaddy in terms of how exciting it'll be.

...or the one in the myer basement

Nike melbourne used to be pretty good sometimes, especially when pc worked there and shared his 50% off benefits (cheers man), cant imagine any new store will be as good... C'mon nike, prove me wrong, i dare you.

As for Doncaster, i hope its just a rumour cos it should be more central than that imo.