1. Lace the shoe as per Straight (Bar) Lacing, except that the left (red) end is made shorter and the right (orange) end is made longer.
2. Run the the left (red) end only as far as the second eyelet from the top left, ending up inside the shoe.
3. Run the right (orange) end across the top pair of eyelets, also ending up inside the shoe.
4. The ends now meet between the top left eyelet and the next eyelet down. Carefully tie the knot inside the shoe at that point. This can either be tied with a Standard Shoelace Knot or with a simpler knot like a Reef Knot (as shown in the diagram at left).
5. Finally, tuck the loose ends inside the shoe wherever they are most comfortable.
Check out our next feature: STAR WARS x ADIDAS LOOKBOOK