1. The lace runs straight across and emerges from the third set of eyelets from the bottom.
2. Both ends run straight down and are fed into the second set of eyelets from the bottom.
3. Both ends again run straight down and emerge from the bottom set of eyelets.
4. Both ends now run straight up along the outside and are fed into the fourth set of eyelets (the first vacant pair).
5. The ends are crossed over each other, then they go under and out through the next set of eyelets up the shoe.
6. Repeat step (5) until both ends reach the top.
Check out our next feature: STAR WARS x ADIDAS LOOKBOOK