1. Start with two pairs of different colour laces, preferably the wide, flat variety (I was lucky to receive two such pairs with my last runners!).
2. With one colour (orange in my example), lace the shoe using either Straight (Fashion) or Straight (Lazy) Lacing.
3. With the other colour (red in my example), start at the bottom of the shoe and weave the lace in and out of the other lace until you reach the top.
4. Fold around the top lace and head back down, weaving out and in until you reach the bottom.
5. Continue across the shoe until you’re out of room or out of lace, whichever comes first.
6. Tuck all the loose ends of the laces into the shoe.
Check out our next feature: STAR WARS x ADIDAS LOOKBOOK